Why you don't need to be sad at that moment.. Just say No and proceed..

                                            JUST SAY NO

The number one way to take authority over your time and energy is to learn when to say yes and when to say no.

I often have to say no to invitations and opportunities. People don't always like or understand that,but I have come to a place in my life where I know what I need to do and not to do in order to fulfill the things I am called to do and enjoy my life,at the same time.

This life is too short for people to determine for you,away no when to say YES AND NO because they won't be the one to stand for you're actions either here on Earth or Heaven our peaceful home.

Always think wisely before you give response to every invitations that come across your ways.



I cant attend every party or go to every dinner to which I am invited. If people want to eat with me, they will probably have to eat early. I don’t want to go out and eat at 10:00 and not be able to sleep all night because I am full. If I do that, I will be tried and unfruitful the following day.

What about you? Do you feel pushed and pulled by saying too many YESES and not enough NOS?. are you over committed and under satisfied? I encourage you today to say NO when you need to and seek to be fulfilled and fruitful rather than merely busy.

Don’t be angry if am referring to you, just let change for a better smile and true happiness.
Choose every day to do something worth doing.










Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments