DID YOU KNOW AMAZING FACT ABOUT YOUR SELF?

                                            DID YOU KNOW AMAZING  FACT ABOUT YOUR SELF? 





Let me be very personal for a moment. I have come to the point that I really know and believe my value as a person is not in the fact that I lead sharontee catering or blog.
 It is my calling and my job to make people happy by making beautiful cake and well tasty and also make people read my blog and have a change in heart positively about what they just read and also putting smile on their face.

I do it for God and self sake interest.yes,it's exciting;and yes,I am blessed in doing it.

But if I don't do it, would I be less valuable or worthless?   Certainly not!!!   My worth and value in God eyes and self sake would not change one bit.


The advice is be whom you are. Be useful and be productivity to God and you're self. Don't depend or relay on someone,that won't give you the definition of whom you are .


Remember,your attitude in every situation is yours to command.




Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments