MESSAGE TO ALL FEMALE BELIEVERS🔥

MESSAGE TO ALL FEMALE BELIEVERS🔥

*MESSAGE TO ALL FEMALE BELIEVERS🔥

In my previous articles I have written and shared the passion of the Lord to my Generation.

It is my earnest desire to see that female folks arise in power and in authority for the Gospel.


I desire to see female Gospel Generals, who will take a lead in the Gospel in this end time. Sister's who will move systems and shift atmospheres🔥.

Sometimes I wonder what Kathryn Kulmah entered that made her took over her Generation. A woman that kept the devil in his place, in her days *THE GOSPEL PREVAILED🔥*

She did something that you have not done, this woman was a *SPIRITUAL MAYOR,* trailers filled with cripples will be brought to her meetings and would be healed. What did she find, What did she enter.😭

She taught her Generation the POSSIBILITIES OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. oh God, what did she enter.


She entered where Queen Esther entered, she entered *THE SECRET PLACE* and was ready to PERISH THERE. *KATHRYN KULMAH requested for 3 DAYS🔥*

What about MARIA WOODWORTH ETTER, kaii. That woman was a *SPIRITUAL GIANT,* She literary brought a kind of dimension that have never been seen in her Generation. Ahhhh, This woman preached and men had an encounter into hell as she preached, She was known for *CONVICTION and TRANCE,* She commanded so much spiritual authority that the Heavens responded to her instantly. What did she find, What did she enter. 🤔

She entered where Queen Esther entered, she entered *THE SECRET PLACE* and was ready to PERISH THERE. *MARIA WOODWORTH-ETTER requested for 3 DAYS🔥*

*kaii, I ENTER OOO*

*I MUST ENTER*

What happened to Susana Wesley, that with all the many children she had, she could still pray for 3-4hours everyday, She so much soaked herself in prayers that two of her sons become mighty Gospel Generals, JOHN and CHARLES WESLEY. That woman was a *KING MAKER,* But what did she find, where did she enter. Kaii.

*SHE REQUESTED FOR 3 DAYS🔥*

Oh God *I ENTER*

See I may not be the latest and hottest babe in town, and I don't even want to, I want be a *WOMAN WHO WALKED WITH GOD, and A WOMAN WHO REVEALED THE POSSIBILITIES OF JESUS TO MY GENERATION.*

*PLEASE GIVE ME JUST 3 DAYS😭*

What is the use of eye lash, when I can't even lash the devil, my sister keep your eye lash. *JUST GIVE ME 3 DAYS🔥*


What is the need of an high heel that cannot ascend into the Holies of Holies. Please keep your high heels, *JUST GIVE ME THREE DAYS🔥*

*I MUST ENTER, I MUST ENTER, I MUST ENTER🔥*

I Can't just be a normal sister in my Generation, the *MANTLES OF THE WOMEN OF OLD* cries continually everyday, looking for a woman to carry them. Oh God *I ENTER*🔥🔥🔥

What is the need of Shape when I can't even shape my Generation for Jesus, what is the need of figure 8 when I can't even figure out the devil tormenting my life and family. Kaii, *I MUST ENTER*🔥

What is the need of iPhone 11, when I have not mastered the act of *DINING WITH THE IMMORTALS🔥,*, There's a better *EYE* better than *iPhone.* Just *GIVE ME 3 DAYS🔥*

Please Bro, keep your relationship first, I can only be useful to you and my Generation when I find God, oh God, I ENTER.🔥🔥🔥


Oh no wonder d scripture says they that wait upon d Lord shall renew their strength...



Am tired of the Status Quo, there's something more than what we are seeing now, I must find what those women found, I must ENTER where they entered.


Tell MORDECAI to ask all isreal to pray for me, tell them to *GIVE ME 3 DAYS*🔥🔥🔥

Tell my territory to *GIVE ME 3 DAYS🔥.*

Tell my Generation to *GIVE ME 3 DAYS🔥.*

*I MUST ENTER, I MUST ASCEND, I MUST GAIN ACCESS*🔥

There a set of female folks rising up in this end time, I call them the *TAKE OVER GENERATION😯🔥.*

The psalmist said He that Dwelleth in d secrete place shall Abode under the shadow of the Almighty..
The only place where u can get D oil of Relevance is in d secrete place my beloved in christ

Sisters are you just reading this article, or you are angry in your spirit already. My sister it's time to *ENTER*😁

Tell your Parents, Your Pastor, Your Husband, Your Boss to just *GIVE YOU 3 DAYS🔥🔥🔥*

it's time to cry to *JESUS.*🔥

shout *I ENTER,* Please shout it loud, *I ENTER*🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

WAIT FOR US
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments