ABOUT TEHILA


I’m Tehila and I have a passion for writing. I enjoy writing on a variety of topics and I take pleasure in immersing myself in learning about new and exciting areas.

I have plenty of experience in the mental health field and educational setting 

I am adept at meticulously researching any topic given and I and my team work to produce original yet engaging prose for my clients. I and my team also have plenty of experience in creating well-optimized, search-engine friendly content for clients who want to increase their online traffic and visibility.

My primary writing focus is on article, blog and site content, but I am always open to other areas of writing.

My team also do eBook design and formatting. My team use Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign to create a professional and modern eBook design.

When I am not writing, you can find me at the park running after my rambunctious two year old twins.


For any assistance or any info, contact us @ 

 


Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments