Temperament is the combination of traits


                  I love you, but ………


               Temperament?   

When we see a child, at a particular place doing something amazing for those that knows the child will say, the child looks like either the father, mother, or any other relatives of the child family. That is what we called TEMPERAMENT.


Temperament is the combination of traits we inherited from our parents.
Its also broad refer to consistent in individual difference in be behavior that are biologically based and are relatively independent of leaving system of values and attitudes.

A person temperament makes him outgoing and extroverted or shy and introverted. It impels some people to become art and music enthusiast, whereas others are sport or industry minded.

Temperament is not the only influence upon our behavior, of course. Children born of the same father and mother  have different temperament.
Temperament, however, dominates our life, not only because it affects us initially but because, its like body structure, color of eyes, and other physical characteristics, it is permanent throughout life time.

Temperament sets broad guidelines on everyone behavior , patterns that will influence a person as long as he lives.
Temperament which is passed on through the genes, was no doubt influence by Adamic fall.

The apostle Paul no doubt felt that way when he declared, “for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. For the good that I will do, I do not do: but the evil I will not do, that I practice. Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but the sin that dwell in me”. (Romans 7:18-20).

Paul differentiated between himself and that uncontrolled force within him asserting, “it is no longer I who do it, but the sin that dwells in me. The “I” in Paul person is soul, will and mind of man. The “sin” that dwelt in him was the human nature that he, like all human begins , inherited from his parent. Part of that human nature was his temperament. In his case, he was mostly like a choleric-melancholy.

Finally temperament is the combination of the trait we were born with; character is our “civilized” temperature and personality is the “face” we show to others.
And this will now lead us to the kinds of temperament we do operate in our day to day life.     
Which are the SANGUINE, MELANCHOLY, CHOLERIC, AND PHLEGMATIC.
CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK TO CONTINUE ON EPISODE 
WANTED EPISODE 5

Read also the secret of true happiness.

Making use of every minute





Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments